Monday, July 11, 2011

Me

A few months ago, I started the Live The Life program for eating and exercise.  I am proud to say that I lost around 20 pounds and a went from a size 12/14 to a size 6/8!  I've been a bit hesitant to post these pictures, because it was so easy to lose, I am afraid it won't be permanent.  It's now been about 4 months and I'm still looking pretty good.  I think there will always be little tweeks to be made, but I'm very happy with the results and how I look.  I just thought I would share....

Before

After

Before
After

Before - jeans that I wanted to fit better
After - jeans that are now way too big,
and in hind sight, they were never
that great of a pair of jeans anyway.

1 comments:

Shelli said...

Toni!!! Have not been blogging for a while, but just now saw this post! You look fantastic!!!! So proud of you girl! :) smiling!