Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Nine Years Later




It has been over nine years since we moved into our house. When we moved in, there were sheers on the windows in the front room and I always hated the way they looked. After 4 years or so, I took them down and left the windows open. I've been using the excuse that drapes would hide too much light, so I never put anything back up.

Well, a wonderful friend suggested that I hang drapes wider than the window, so they don't block the light. Genius! So, I found drapes that I love, and love the results! Here you go... after nine years in my house I finally LOVE my living room. A little more tweeking here and there with lighting, wall art and accessories and it will be perfect!



One panel came stained, I have to exchange it. This isn't a new design statement of any kind.


1 comments:

Shelli said...

Toni! That looks so beautiful! I LOVE those curtains, yay! How fun. So fun to keep in touch lately! Love ya!