Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I bought a refill!



To me, that is the highest compliment I can give for a home fragrance product.



I had the opportunity to test Glade Expressions, a new product line from Glade. There are two different products, the Oil Diffuser and the Fragrance Mist.  Both come with a starter kit and a refill option.  I will review the Oil Diffuser first


You should first know that I did not have high expectations for these products. I do not like artificial smelling smells. I generally buy fragrance free whenever it is an option. I don't burn scented candles, and I never buy home fragrances.  So, when I needed to purchase the Oil Diffuser, I based my decision on the fact that I liked the look of the wood panels on the diffuser of the Pineapple & Mangosteen.   I am very glad I did!  The scent is very light, comforting and natural smelling. It smells like ripening fruit on a warm day.  It has never been overpowering, even on the first day I opened it!  I purchased two refills of the product and I intend to keep using it.


The second product I sampled was the Fragrance Mist in the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice. I am not as impressed with this product. I have it in my bathroom for those times when you need a burst of scent to coverup unpleasant odors. I might like it more if we humans didn't have a tendency to think more is better.  One spray is good, two is over the top.  I dont think I will purchase this product again.

You should know one more thing.  I am a BuzzAgent so I was given a free sample of these products in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.  Happy shopping! 


0 comments: