Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Anti Post

I've been feeling very Anti lately.

Anti Blog
Anti Internet
Anti TV
Anti Radio
Anti Shopping

I feel like reading books.
I feel like listening to Christmas music.
I feel like playing with my girls.
I feel like cleaning my house (huh?!?).
I feel like cuddling with my Michael under the Christmas tree.
I feel like taking a nap.

I feel like staring at pictures of my girls... here's some of my new favorites...

Christmas photos



The first visit with Santa Claus



Just some cute pictures, proving that Lucy does smile, and Clara does not like having her picture taken.







Hopefully, this will hold you until I feel a little less Anti.

4 comments:

jharmon said...

Cute Pics! I have been a little anti myself and I say enjoy this time of lazy anti-caring! As for your comment on my blog I totally agree! I responded to it on my blog!
Love Ya!

Gabrielle said...

Toni, The girls are adorable and Lucy looks like she is growing up! She isn't a baby anymore. I would be feeling anti, too, if I were home with Allen and my girl for a week ! Green with envy :)

Shelli said...

Yes, Yes! Anti! That is the best word to describe my feelings too!!! AMEN. Although, here I am blogging, and enjoying the pictures of your adorable kids.

Jessica said...

What beautiful pics, Toni.
Being Anti isn't a bad thing when you got that precious family to enjoy.