Thursday, October 02, 2008

We're Famous!

OK, maybe not... but Lucy, Clara and I are featured in a friend's blog post. Since I'm too lazy to take pictures when we're out, I'll send you there to check us out (I must say that we're looking very good in these pics).

http://grs919.blogspot.com/2008/09/lucy-and-clara-my-new-friends.html

We spent this Monday in Boston with some new friends, Deb, Allen, and Gabrielle. Deb is one of the women that couldn't make it to my recent Mother's weekend. Again, just like with the other women, I felt like we've been meeting face to face every day for many years.

Thanks again for the lunch Deb and Allen! I'm so glad that circumstances brought you my way!

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I agree. YOU LOOK GREAT! Not just in the pictures, but in person :) And your sterling personalities ... all adds up to a wonderful family.